Air Fryer Steak Bites and Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound Top Sirloin steak, cut into 1.5 inch cubes
- Combine all your ingredients for the marinade into a large mixing bowl.
- Add your steak cubes and sliced mushrooms into your mixing bowl with the marinade and toss to coat.
- Let the steak and mushrooms marinate for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat your Air Fryer to 400F for 5 minutes.
- Make sure you spray the inside of your air fryer will cooking spray and pour your steak and mushrooms into the air fryer basket.
- Cook the steak and mushrooms in the Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 400F. Open the basket and shake the steak and mushrooms so they cook evenly. Continue to cook for 5 minutes more.
- Check the steak using an internal meat thermometer. If the steak has not reached your desired doneness, continue to cook in 3 minute intervals until the thermometer placed in the center of 1 steak bite reaches the desired temperature. (Rare=125F, Medium-rare=130F, Medium=140F, Medium-well=150F, well-done=160F)