Bacon Cheeseburger Rice
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons dreid minced onion
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant ruce
- 1 cup shredded cheedar cheese
- ½ cup chopped dill pickles
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the water, BBQ sauce, mustard, onion and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; stir in the rice.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pickles and bacon.