BBQ Cheeseburger Nachos
- 9 oz tortilla chips
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- ½ cup of BBQ sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ tomato, diced
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbles
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large pan or skillet, la down half of the tortilla chips, followed by half of the ground beef, BBQ sauce, cheddar, mozzarella, tomato, red onion, bacon, and parsley.
- Repeat with the remaining half of the ingredients, followed by a drizzle of BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.