Beefy Harvest Soup
- 1-pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 cup uncooked large elbow macaroni
- 4 ounces smoked beef sausage, sliced
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into ¾ -inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon. Remove drippings.
- Meanwhile, combine water, tomatoes, vegetable and broth in large saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni and beef; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in sausage; continue simmering 2 to 4 minutes or until macaroni is tender and beef sausage is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.