Buffalo Style Beef Tacos
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup hot pepper sauce
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup thinly sliced lettuce
- ¼ cup reduced-fat prepared blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally.
- Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; pour off drippings, as necessary. Return to skillet; stir in pepper sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells according to package directions
- Evenly spoon beef mixture into taco shells.
- Add lettuce; drizzle with dressing. Top evenly with carrot, celery and cilantro.