Cranberry Maple Chicken
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, water and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until juices run clear, 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Stir syrup into cranberry mixture; serve with chicken.