Easy Baked Beef Bean & Corn Quesadillas
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- ½ cup canned black beans, rinsed, and drained
- ½ frozen corn, defrost, drained well
- 8 small flour tortillas
- ¾ cup shredded reduce fat Cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend
- Heat oven to 400°F. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into ¾-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings; season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Stir in salsa, beans and corn; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until thickened and heated through.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange 4 tortillas on baking sheet, overlapping slightly, if necessary. Sprinklr ½ of cheese evenly over tortillas. Spoon beef mixture evenly over cheese; top with remaining cheese and tortillas. Spray top tortillas with cooking spray.
- Bake in 400°F oven 11 to 13 minutes or until quesadillas are lightly browned and edges are crisp. Cut into wedges to serve.