Greek Tortellini Skillet
- 1 Package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cups marinara or spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup cubed feta cheese
- ½ cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 2 table spoons minced fresh basil, divided
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook the beef, zucchini and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; ruble beef; drain.
- Drain tortellini; add to skillet. Stir in the marinara sauce, water and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, cheese, olives and 1 table spoon basil. Sprinkle with remaining basil.