Mini BBQ Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 ounces chili sauce
- 4 slices thick bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 ½ cups shredded sharp cheddar or cheddar blend cheese
- ½ cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ cup prepared BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook and crumble bacon.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all meatloaf ingredients except the BBQ sauce.
- Divide the mixture into 8 round loaves. Press a small depression into the middle of the meatloaves.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Turn on broiler and brown the BBQ sauce for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.