Pork & Beans Cowboy Casserole
- ½ pound bacon diced
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup white onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 28 oz can of molasses pork & beans
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough
- In a large lidded skillet or Dutch oven fry the bacon, ground pork and onion until browned.
- Drain and add in the minced garlic, fry for two more minutes.
- Stir in the pork and beans, then place the biscuits in a single layer on top of the beans.
- Cover and cook- if you have no lid use tinfoil and tent it over the skillet or pot.
- Simmer for 12-15 minutes or until the biscuits are done
- Serve and enjoy!