Santa Fe Beef & Corn Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 1 can tomatoes sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- ¾ cup dairy sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons green hot pepper sauce
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings, if necessary.
- Stir in beans, corn, tomatoes sauce, tomatoes and chili seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile combine sour and pepper sauce in small bowl. Serve with chili