Slow Cooker Italian Beef Stew
- 1 onion small, chopped
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 carrots cut into large chunks
- 2-3 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 3 lbs stew beef
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 cups Tomato Passata or Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 ¼ cup Cannellini Beans
- 6 canned or frozen artichoke hearts halved
- ½ cup olives
- Chop onions, celery, and rosemary, cut carrots in big chunks and slice garlic and add to the slow cooker.
- Top with seasoned with salt beef cubes, then add the beans, halved artichokes and olives.
- Pour over the crushed tomatoes or tomato passata, red wine and mix well. Cook on slow for 8-10 hours.