Brown Sugar Baked Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 pork chops
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Stir together the soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, ketchup and brown sugar. Adjust this mixture to taste, some people like more ketchup along with the brown sugar. Once you have adjusted it to taste, move on to the next step.
- Place the pork chops in the bottom of a baking pan, cast iron skillet or oven safe skillet of your choice. Pour the sauce over the pork chops.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove and serve.