Clint & Sons Beef Fajitas
- 1 lb. of Clint & Sons Beef Rounds For Fajita (Tenderized & Sliced & Seasoned)
- 2 bell peppers (your choice) thinly sliced
- 1-2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of corn oil
for serving (optional)
- corn tortillas
- sour cream
- pico de gallo
- Heat the oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and onion. Cook until tender, stirring often, for about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside (leaving any remaining oil)
- Add beef rounds to skillet and stir fry until barely browned, for about 4 minutes.
- Return onions and peppers to skillet and cook until meat reaches desired doneness. Drain any excess oil.
- Serve with tortillas and your choice of toppings!