Crock Pot Mississippi Beef Noodles
- 3 lbs. beef roast
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Packet Brown Gravy Mix
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 6 Pepperoncini
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 24 oz frozen egg noodles
- Place roast in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with mixed and place butter in the middle of the roast.
- Place pepperoncini around the roast.
- Pour your broth around the outside of your roast.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours until fork tender.
- Taking two forks, shred roast and mix well with juices.
- Add frozen noodles, mixing well to submerge noodles in liquid.
- Cover and cook on high for 1- 1.5 hours until noodles are tender.