Mushroom Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pork chops I use boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 table spoons butter
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pork chops in the pan. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until meat thermometer registers 145 degrees F
- Remove the pork chops from the pan; cover to keep warm.
- Melt the butter in the pan. Add the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the mushrooms for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender and browned. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the flour to the pan. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Slowly add the beef broth; whisk until smooth. Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened. Stir in the heavy cream.
- Add the pork chops back to the pan and spoon the sauce over the top. Sprinkle with parsley then serve