Popcorn Steak Bites
- 1 pound beef cubed steaks, cut ½ inch thick
- 6 cups ridged potatoes chips
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- Cut beef steaks into 1x 1 -inch pieces set aside.
- Place chips in bowl of food processor. Cover; pulse on and off to form fine crumbs.
- Combine pepper and flour in a shallow bowl. Place crushed chips and eggs into two additional shallow bowls. Dip steak pieces in flour, then into egg, then into crushed chips, turning to coat all sides and pressing chips onto steak pieces.
- Spray rack of broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place beef bites on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 6 inches from heat. Broil 8 to 10 minutes or until 160°F. Serve immediately with dipping sauces, as desired.