- 2 pounds sirloin steaks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, until glistening.
- Season the steak pieces with the salt.
- Working in batches if needed, add the steak pieces in a single layer, making sure they aren’t touching each other. Cook on high untouched until steak bites are well browned, about 1-2 minutes flip them over and repeat. Continue cooking until all sides are browned, about 8 minutes total. If working in batches, remove the first batch from the pan and cook the remaining steak.
- Transfer the steak to a serving plate. Turn the heat to low and add the butter to the pan. Once the butter has melted, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the garlic butter over the steak bites and sprinkle with pepper.
Try this recipe with our Steak Kabob meat!