Taco Stir Fry
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- ½ Onion, chopped
- ¾ Cup Carrots, Julienned or sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2-3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ pound angel hair pasta
- In a pan over medium heat, add a drizzle of oil and the butter. Add the vegies and begin to sauté until soft.
- Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Begin cooking the pasta.
- Remove from the pan and add ground beef.
- Cook until almost cooked through, drain any grease and return to the heat.
- Add the seasoning and water and cooking, stirring occasionally until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients except the pasta and cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Add the pasta, stir and serve!