Texas-Style Ground Beef Beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ pound bacon, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pork and beans, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) ranch-style beans, drained
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ teaspoon yellow mustard
- Cook bacon until almost crisp in a large pot.
- Add the ground beef and onion and continue to cook until meat is browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the beans into a 13x9-inch baking pan and bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour, uncovered.